Summer, Day 86

I forgot to mention that besides the heat in Salt Lake City, the air is hazy from wildfire smoke. We so need a break from all this.

That said, at least these have been perfect days for the pool. We went back to our friend's neighbor to swim again, and this time brought the dog to play with a puppy lab (about Popcorn's size) she is watching. The dogs had fun, and the boys had fun. I got to relax a little in the sun, but I was still exhausted by the time we got home. I didn't sleep well last night and woke up restless and too early. And again, we weren't out of the house before noon.

Lori and I went to the parent meeting for Michael's new class, which already seems like a good group. School starts in six days. Am I being selfish in wanting it to get here soon?

Ahead to Day 87.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer, Day 8

Vacation finale

Nine days after the solstice